Download MakerBot Print 4.2
Before installing MakerBot Print 3.0 and above, uninstall previous versions (Windows 7, 10). Requires firmware version 2.0 or higher. For Replicator 2/2X, USB is not supported. IT Professionals, please click here for instructions on enterprise deployment.
MakerBot Print is our new desktop application that allows you to prepare, manage, and monitor 3D prints.
- Prepare: Import design files in native CAD and fine-tune their settings for optimal results when printing.
- Manage: Keep your projects organized by automatically arranging models across one or several build plates.
- Monitor: Kick-off prints, control your printer, and monitor print progress remotely.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS (7 and 10, 64-bit only) and macOS 10.12 to macOS 10.14. Not Supported: Windows 8, XP, Vista, Server, and Linux
- MAKERBOT FIRMWARE COMPATIBILITY: 2.0 and higher
- RAM: 2GB minimum, 8GB or more recommended
- DISK SPACE: 2.5GB, 20GB or more recommended
- VIDEO CARD: NVidia, AMD, or Intel, post 2011. 512MB video memory.
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1280×1024 minimum, 1920×1080 or more recommended.
- CPU: AMD or Intel, post 2011.
- NETWORK: Ethernet or wireless connectivity to Local Area Network
- INSTALLATION: Broadband Internet connection
- BROWSER FOR ONLINE DOCUMENTATION: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11 or above
- CONNECTIVITY: USB, ETHERNET, WI-FI
- Mac: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl)
- Windows: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object(.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML(.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
MakerBot Print FAQ
- MakerBot Print supports USB connection to the Replicator+, Replicator Mini+, Replicator 5th Generation, Replicator Mini, and Replicator Z18.
- MakerBot Print supports network connection to the Replicator+, Replicator Mini+, Replicator 5th Generation, Replicator Mini, and Replicator Z18.
- MakerBot Print supports export to SD card for Replicator 2 and Replicator 2x. Replicator 2x only supports single extrusion.